Internship at a leading sports marketing agency in 's-Hertogenbosch? For the second half of 2024 (from July/August), we are looking for an online marketing intern to join our team.
About Capital Sports
Capital Sports is the sports marketing label of all-round marketing agency Capital Advertising. For over 30 years, we have supported clubs, teams, athletes and companies in achieving their successes. In the field of sports, but of course especially with marketing. We have already proven ourselves for prominent sports teams such as Team Jumbo-Visma, PSV and NN Running Team and great brands active in sports such as Anycoin Direct, Invicta Watch and Shimano. The bond with Team Jumbo-Visma is even more special: Capital Sports has been a loyal partner of the team since 2014 and has moved into the same premises as the cycling and skating team at De Brand business park in Den Bosch in 2021.
As an intern in online marketing, you will join Capital Sports' online department. Together with your colleagues, you will decide which tasks you will have and which activities you will perform. For example, you may focus on website creation, marketing automation, social media, gamification, SEA and/or SEO. You will not only learn the technical aspects of the various media, but will also be involved in the creative process. In addition, you will have every opportunity to attend photo shoots, video shoots and meetings with clients, partners and suppliers.
Do you recognise yourself in this?
As an intern in online marketing at Capital Sports:
- you want to learn as much as possible about online marketing;
- you have a proactive attitude and like to show initiative;
- you are following a hbo/wo education in the direction of (digital) marketing or communication;
- you are available full-time;
- you are living in the 's-Hertogenbosch region.
What we offer
If you have the above in you, you are the person we are looking for! What you get from us:
- an interesting 3rd or 4th year internship in a young and fun team;
- plenty of room for your own initiative and development;
- assignments for exciting (international) clients;
- an informal and collegial working atmosphere;
- 'WorstenbroodWoensdag' every week;
- an internship allowance.