Capital Sports continues to grow! Therefore, we are currently looking for an online marketer to join our friendly team in 's-Hertogenbosch.
About Capital Sports
Capital Sports is the sports marketing label of all-round marketing agency Capital Advertising. For over 30 years, we have supported clubs, teams, athletes and companies in achieving their successes. In sports, but of course especially with marketing. We have already proven ourselves for prominent sports teams such as Team Jumbo-Visma, PSV and NN Running Team and great brands active in sports such as Anycoin Direct, Invicta Watch and Shimano. The bond with Team Jumbo-Visma is even more special: Capital Sports has been a loyal partner of the team since 2014 and has moved into the same premises as the cycling and skating team at De Brand business park in Den Bosch in 2021.
As an online marketer at Capital Sports, you will help clients achieve their online goals. You advise large and small organisations on the strategic deployment of their online channels. You are also responsible for setting up, monitoring and analysing these campaigns. This includes optimising online findability, creating new websites together with our design studio, marketing automation, gamification and e-mail marketing.
Do you recognise yourself in this?
As an online marketer at Capital Sports:
- you show initiative and know how to get things done;
- you have strong project management skills and keep an overview;
- You can present, substantiate and sell plans to clients;
- you have are fluent in both Dutch and English in word and writing;
- you have knowledge of and experience with Google Ads, Looker Studio, e-mail marketing and marketing automation, among others;
- you have a completed hbo/wo education in (online) marketing or communication;
- you have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
What we offer
If you tick all the boxes above, you are the person we are looking for! What you get from us:
- assignments for great (international) clients;
the space to develop yourself;
- an informal, collegial and professional no-nonsense working atmosphere;
- a varied and challenging job of 40 hours per week;
- 'WorstenbroodWoensdag' every week.