Looking for a versatile internship? For the second half of 2024 (from July/August), we are looking for a sales and marketing intern who gets energy from contacting customers and making sure everything runs smoothly.
About Capital Sports
The sales promotions department of Capital Sports is the specialist in original premiums and business gifts for the corporate market. We make customised proposals for direct marketing campaigns, printed items and special holidays, for example. With Capital Advertising's design studio, we offer everything under one roof.
As a sales and marketing intern at Capital Sports, you will be involved in all facets of the organisation. As a result, your responsibilities will be varied and dynamic. You will handle customer contact and order processing, come up with content for newsletters, consult with our design studio for creative proposals and, together with your colleagues, organise the purchase of articles and printed matter for direct marketing and sales promotions. In addition, you are given every opportunity to attend meetings with suppliers. Every day is different, which makes the job fun, challenging and varied.
Do you recognise yourself in this?
As a sales and marketing intern at Capital Sports:
- you want to learn as much as possible;
- you like to show initiative;
- you have good communication skills;
- you have a positive attitude;
- you are following a hbo education in the direction of sales, marketing or communication;
- you are available full-time;
- you live in the 's-Hertogenbosch region.
What we offer
If you feel like you tick all the boxes above, you are the person we are looking for! What you get from us:
- An interesting 3rd or 4th year internship in a young and friendly team;
- space for your own initiative;
- an informal and collegial working atmosphere;
- 'WorstenbroodWoensdag' every week;
- an internship allowance.